Toyota Repair in Diamond Bar, CA
Why Toyota Owners Choose Midas Auto Service Experts
Your Toyota was built to last a long time, whether a Corolla, Camry, or Tacoma, making it a great choice for anyone from the staff of Mt. San Antonio College to students at Cal-Poly Pomona. With the proper maintenance and the occasional repair, your dependable Toyota will last you hundreds of thousands of miles. What better way to keep your Toyota running like new, than visiting the Toyota repair and maintenance experts at Midas Auto Service Experts for quality, affordable Toyota repairs.
- Affordable Toyota Dealership Alternative: We repair and maintain your Toyota with dealer-quality services at a competitive price.
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our technicians have over 23 years automotive experience on average, repairing all makes including Toyota.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our staff will do what it takes to ensure you have an enjoyable visit every time.
- Quality Parts:For dependable repairs, we use Toyota OEM or approved aftermarket parts every time.
- Midas Lifetime Guarantee on brake pads, brake shoes, struts, and shocks.
We Work on Older and Newer Toyota Models
Whether an older Previa or a new Corolla, we perform quality maintenance and repairs for all Toyota models.
- Cars: Avalon, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Solara, Tercel, Yaris
- SUVs: 4Runner, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Venza
- Minivans: Previa, Sienna
- Trucks: FJ Cruiser, T100, Tacoma, Tundra
Our Approach to Toyota Repairs
Toyotas are dependable, reliable cars with few issues as they age. Oil consumption repairs on RAV4, transmission failure on Corolla, and sensor issues on 4Runner are problems we can remedy. No matter the issue, we perform a thorough diagnosis on your concern that includes a visual inspection, road test, and computerized diagnostic if needed. Once your issues have been identified, we discuss the findings with you in a clear, easy-to-understand way. Only once we receive your approval will we begin repairs on your Toyota.
We perform a number of minor and major Toyota repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- and more!
Toyota Services In Diamond Bar, CA
To keep your cost of ownership as low as possible, we provide a wide array of affordable maintenance packages and services. We offer:
- Toyota Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
I came to Midas for an oil change only because they were very close. When I got there I was greeted by Nitin Patel, General Manager. I immediately felt very comfortable with him. Midas did a thorough inspection of my car, which is standard for Midas! When my oil change was complete, Nitin explained everything to me in a way that a clueless female could understand! Midas also gave me a copy of my factory scheduled maintenance from Toyota and discussed maintenance with me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MIDAS TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS SERVICE AND REPAIRS ON THEIR VEHICLE !
- Peggy D via Google
No Question Is Too
Big or Too Small